This manifesto is a dynamic conflicts resolution, and decision making instrument of KV company.
We are a company of two colleagues.
We make predictable full-stack websites, with predictable deadlines, and resources.
Anyone with hard problems. We are ready to work with each and every client.
We can know each other, or you can know us either by github or common projects.
The cost is 30% higher than average on the freelance market, or individual agencies.
To join forces: in making what is in our common interests; and avoid making things which at least one of us dislikes.
OUR PRINCIPLES AND DEFINITIONS
- Clarity in communication
- Use battle-tested tools and methods
- Eliminate painful spots
- We make predictable business. That means: we make a tool for solving a specific problem
- Business >= product + clients
- Programming is, first of all, a tool, solving a problem.
- Problems are solved in the most efficient way possible, in accordance with this manifesto.
- Client’s problem is an optimization problem with objective criteria.
- Problem criteria: bounded, predictable risks and unbounded, unpredictable benefits
- When this document fails to resolve a conflict, the decision is first made by the client, then by the CEO.
OUR TECHNOLOGY STACK
Back-end (if needed): elixir/OTP
Vladislav, CEO, Alexey, CTO
Interested in common business?
Write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org